You can edit a project in order to:
- Change the project name or properties.
Note: Avoid using special characters in project names. Project names that include the characters ?, #, or % can cause errors later in the project workflow.
- Enable or disable transformations for categorization and mastering projects.
- View the Project ID. This ID appears in the top right corner of the Edit window.
Tip: This does not apply to golden records projects. For golden records projects, you can find the project's ID by using the project API. See List all Projects.
To edit a project:
- Navigate to the homepage.
- Move your cursor over the project tile and then select the pencil .
- Edit the project properties.
Note: To learn more about Spark configuration options, see the Help Center knowledge base.
- Select Save.
Updated 5 days ago
Did this page help you?