Configure Tamr Core to use non-default settings for services and applications.
In your Tamr Core deployment, you can configure the following settings, services, and applications:
- Tamr Core application.
- Tamr Core backup location and settings.
- HDFS as the Tamr Core filesystem.
- Low Latency Match Service.
- PostgreSQL settings and password.
- NGINX reverse proxy server for HTTPS communication.
- Spark environment.
- Tamr Core auxiliary services.
- External HBase instance.
- Core Connect
Updated about 1 month ago