In a Tamr project, curator is the role given to subject matter experts who compose business rules and apply or reject the expert feedback made by other team members.
When you are a curator for a categorization project, you:
- Map input attributes to the attributes of a unified schema, and specify which attributes Tamr should use to potential matches. See Working with the Unified Dataset.
- Optionally, assist verifiers by assigning records to team members for review.
- Optionally, contribute to the team effort of verifying the categories assigned to records by Tamr and experts.
- Use the categorization dashboard to monitor project progress.
- Determine when to iterate the categorization project workflow by initiating the jobs that apply expert feedback and update the Tamr machine learning model for classification. See Updating Categorization Results.
- Contribute to the accuracy of the taxonomy by customizing the categories it contains. See Managing a Taxonomy.
Updated a day ago
|Using the Categorization Dashboard|
|Filtering Records in Categorization Projects|
|Assigning Records in Categorization Projects|