Curator is the role given to subject matter experts who compose business rules and apply or reject the expert feedback made by other team members.
When you are a curator for a categorization project, you:
- Map input attributes to the attributes of a unified schema, and specify which attributes the machine learning model should use. See Creating the Unified Dataset for Categorization.
- Optionally, assist verifiers by assigning records to team members for review.
- Optionally, contribute to the team effort of verifying the categories assigned to records by Tamr Core and experts.
- Use the categorization dashboard to monitor project progress.
- Contribute to the accuracy of the taxonomy by customizing the categories it contains. See Managing a Taxonomy.
Updated about 2 years ago