Beginning with v.2020.001, parts of the Low-Latency Match service use port 9170. To use the service, open this port.
- Throughput is the total time to match a set of records.
- Latency is the total time between request and first response.
To tune throughput and latency for the Low-Latency Match Service:
- Set the value of the configuration variable
TAMR_LLM_BATCH_SIZEto the expected largest batch size using the administration utility. See Creating or Updating a Configuration Variable.
The default value is
- A lower value reduces latency while decreasing throughput.
- A higher value increases latency while increasing throughput.
- Restart Tamr and its dependencies. See Restarting.
Updated over 1 year ago
Did this page help you?