By default, Tamr manages users itself, and relies on its own database-backed authentication and authorization.
- Users, Roles, and Groups
- Permissions Matrix by User Role
- User Policies
- Auditing User Policies and Access
- Navigating the Users Page
In addition, you can:
- Integrate with the external user management software, LDAP, to authenticate and authorize users. See LDAP Authentication and Authorization.
- Integrate with SAML-based systems for user authentication. See SAML Authentication.
Switching Users Between Internal and External Management
You can enable user accounts created in Tamr for external user management. For more information, see Editing a User's Information.
Updated about 1 year ago