Managing User Accounts and Access
Create and manage user accounts in Tamr Core. View and edit groups, roles and permissions for each user.
By default, Tamr Core manages users itself, and relies on its own database-backed authentication and authorization. You also can integrate with external user management software (LDAP) or SAML-based systems for user authentication.
To learn more about managing users, see the following topics:
- Roles for Users and Groups
- Permissions Matrix by User Role
- Using Policies to Control Access
- Auditing User Policies and Access
- Navigating the Users Page
- LDAP Authentication and Authorization
- SAML Authentication
Note: You can enable user accounts created in Tamr Core for external user management. For more information, see Editing a User's Information.
Updated 6 months ago