By default, Tamr Core manages users itself, and relies on its own database-backed authentication and authorization. You also can integrate with external user management software (LDAP) or SAML-based systems for user authentication.
To learn more about managing users, see the following topics:
- Roles for Users and Groups
- Permissions Matrix by User Role
- Using Policies to Control Access
- Auditing User Policies and Access
- Navigating the Users Page
- LDAP Authentication and Authorization
- SAML Authentication
Note: You can enable user accounts created in Tamr Core for external user management. For more information, see Editing a User's Information.
Updated 21 days ago