Policies control which users and groups can access projects and datasets. When an author uploads a dataset to a project you must add it to at least one of the policies that you have permission to access. You can also edit dataset policies after they are added to a project.
To set dataset access on upload:
- Follow the instructions for Uploading a Dataset into a Project.
- After you choose the file or dataset to upload, give other team members access to this dataset by making it a resource of at least one policy. To add this dataset to a policy, select Add next to the list of resources.
- Select Save Datasets.
To update dataset access:
- Open a schema mapping, mastering, or categorization project and select Datasets.
- Select Edit datasets. A list of the previously-uploaded datasets that you can access appears.
- In the Resource in Policy column, select the Policies link for the dataset. A list of the policies that you can access appears, with the policies that currently include the dataset as a resource at the top of the list.
- To remove this dataset from a policy, select Remove next to the list of resources.
- To add this dataset to a policy, select Add next to the list of resources.
- Select Save.
Tip: Admins can make more complex changes by selecting Manage policies from Permissions page to open the Policies page. Any completed work is not saved if you select this option.
Updated 10 months ago