To secure the Tamr Core deployment:
- Change passwords for the "admin" and "system" users. See Editing User Passwords.
- Enable SSL for PostgreSQL using the
TAMR_PERSISTENCE_DB_URLconfiguration variable, recommended when PostgreSQL is installed on a different machine than Tamr Core. See Configuring Postgres.
- Configure the firewall for your deployment. Depending on your deployment type, see Single-Node Deployments , Deploying Tamr on AWS, Deploying Tamr on Azure, or Deploying Tamr on Google Cloud Platform.
- Secure Tamr Core with HTTPS. See Configuring HTTPS .
- (Optional) Connect to an external access control manager through LDAP or SAML. See SAML Authentication or LDAP Authentication.
Updated about 17 hours ago
Did this page help you?