In a categorization project, verifier is the role given to subject matter experts who assign records to other team members for their feedback, and verify the category suggestions.
When you are a verifier for a categorization project, you can:
- Use the categorization dashboard to assess progress in the project.
- Navigate through the taxonomy to review the hierarchy of categories available.
- Train Tamr Core to categorize records by finding a record for each category of your taxonomy.
- Assign records to reviewers and other team members to solicit their expertise in providing accurate categorizations.
- Evaluate the categories Tamr Core and other team members suggest and provide your own categories. See Verifying Record Categorizations.
As a verifier, you cannot update models with the feedback you and other contributors provide. Team members with the curator role (or above) can initiate update jobs. See Updating Categorization Results.
Updated 13 days ago