In a categorization project, verifier is the role given to subject matter experts who assign records to other team members for their feedback, and verify the category suggestions.
When you are a verifier for a categorization project, you can:
- Use the categorization dashboard to assess progress in the project.
- Navigate through the taxonomy to review the hierarchy of categories available.
- Train Tamr Core to categorize records by finding a record for each category of your taxonomy.
- Assign records to reviewers and other team members to solicit their expertise in providing accurate categorizations.
- Evaluate the categories Tamr Core and other team members suggest and provide your own categories. See Verifying Record Categorizations.
As a verifier, you cannot update models with the feedback you and other contributors provide. Team members with the curator role (or above) can initiate update jobs. See Updating Categorization Results.
Updated 6 months ago