Policies control which users and groups can access projects and datasets. You can edit a project to add it to, or remove it from, any of the policies that you have permission to access.
To edit project access:
- Navigate to the home page.
- Move your cursor over the top right corner of the project tile and then select Edit . A dialog box opens to the project's settings.
- Select Permissions. A list of the policies that you can access appears, with the policies that currently include the project as a member or resource at the top of the list.
- To remove this project from a policy, select Remove next to the list of resources or members.
- To add this project to a policy, select Add next to the list of resources or members.
- Select Save.
Tip: Admins can make more complex changes by selecting Manage policies from Permissions page to open the Policies page. Any completed work is not saved if you select this option.
Updated 10 months ago