Users are user accounts tied to people or functional accounts that exist for specific applications to use.
- Create a new user
- Edit a user's information or password
- Edit a user's roles per project.
- Edit a user's groups per project.
- Navigate the users page
Although there are several Tamr roles, admins can configure user roles as needed for your organization. Effective data practices rely on individuals with different areas of expertise, and you can utilize any number of Tamr roles to meet your organization’s goals. Tamr does not require the use of all roles.
Tamr has the following predefined user roles:
- Admin: This role is required for dataset, project and user management, including uploading source datasets and exporting any Tamr-generated datasets.
- Curator: This role grants permission for all actions in a project (excluding those reserved for the Administrator), including exporting source datasets, the running of project jobs and the curation of assignments.
- Verifier: This role grants permission to manage assignments and verify Tamr suggestions in mastering and categorization projects.
- Reviewer: This role grants permission to review assignments in a project, navigate unified datasets and create comments.
Groups are logical expressions of organization, tying users together for a common purpose. Groups allow you to organize user permissions for multiple users at once. You can edit a group's roles per project.
Updated about a month ago
|Permissions Matrix by User Role|