The Help Center provides articles on known issues, best practices, and frequently asked questions.
For information about Tamr support service level agreements, see How Can I Contact Tamr Support? in the Help Center.
To sign in to the Tamr Help Center:
- Open https://support.tamr.com. A sign in page opens.
- Select Get a password at bottom left and enter your email address. Tamr Support responds with an automated email message with information about how to set up (or reset) your password.
Tip: To deliver Help Center articles, the Help Center https://support.tamr.com website sets cookies in your browser. An example of setting up a Google Chrome browser to allow cookies follows.
Example: set Google Chrome to allow cookies:
Note: This example is for a third-party application that is subject to change without notice.
- In Chrome, select > Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- If permitted by your site security requirements, select Block third party cookies in incognito. If this setting is not available to you, proceed to step 3.
- Select Add and then supply
Updated 1 day ago