To filter to my assignments:
- Navigate to the "Items" tab of a Categorization project.
- Click the filter icon in the top left-hand side.
- Click the button My Assignments. This button filters to records assigned to you with status To Do.
As a Reviewer responds to an assigned record, the record's assignment status changes from To Do to Completed. The completed records are dynamically removed from the currently filtered records.
To respond to an assigned record:
- Filter to assigned records (see Filtering to Assigned Records).
- Select one-or-more records.
- Click one of Upvote, Downvote, Skip or New Categorization.
Reviewer toolbar for assigned records.
Conflicting Review Responses
If a Reviewer is sure of a category, they can label an item themselves or upvote another user's (or Tamr's) categorization. If they disagree, they can relabel, and know that Curators have the power to decide between conflicting responses. In addition, if they disagree but are unsure of the true answer, they can down-vote. This allows the curator to see how different experts are responding, and ultimately make the most informed decision.