This endpoint allows you to map an input attribute to a unified attribute. Both attributes must already exist.
The POST body is flexible with regards to identifying the input and unified attributes. A variety of different specifications achieve the same results. The following rules apply:
- Requires at least one full specification of an input attribute, that is:
- both inputDatasetName and inputAttributeName
- Can include multiple specifications of an input attribute, as long as they do not conflict with each other
- Requires at least one full specification of an unified dataset attribute, that is:
- both unifiedDatasetName and unifiedAttributeName
- Can include multiple specifications of an unified attribute, as long as they do not conflict with each other
- When specifying the unified dataset attribute, either a dataset-namespace ID (
v1/datasets/<id>/<attr>) or a project-namespace ID (
v1/projects/<id>/unifiedDataset/<attr>) can be used.