Removing a dataset from a project is not the same as deleting a dataset from the Data Catalog. When you remove a dataset from a project, that dataset is no longer used as an input dataset for the project. When you delete a dataset from the Data Catalog, that dataset is deleted from Tamr Core and is removed from all projects.
To remove a dataset from a project:
- Navigate to the homepage and select a project.
- Select the Datasets page.
- Select the dataset to remove.
- Select Remove from project.
- Confirm the dataset removal.
Updated 4 days ago