In a Tamr project, administrator is the role given to project leaders and project engineers who manage deliverables, upload datasets, assign permissions to other contributors, and complete other project- and system-level tasks.
As an administrator, you can:
- Upload a dataset
- Profile an entire dataset or individual attributes at any point during the project.
- Preview a sample of records from a dataset
- Export input datasets and derived datasets
- Delete a dataset
- Filter a dataset by type
- Create, edit, and delete tags on datasets to help search and sort datasets.
- Access Datasets Generated by Tamr.
- Use policies to control access to your datasets.
Updated about a month ago