- 5 new clustering endpoints have been added for Mastering in the versioned API:
POST projects/<project>/recordClustersWithData:refreshwill both run clustering.
- Train a model:
- Predict pairs:
- Generate high impact pairs:
- In addition, the High Impact Pairs dataset has been aliased as:
- You can now retrieve and update the published clusters garbage collection policy.
TAMR_HADOOP_NAME_NODE_URIis deprecated. Use
TAMR_FS_URIin its place. This will be replaced automatically during upgrade, but if the value is stored in
local-env.shit will need to be updated there manually.
- New functions
array.non_nulls()have been added.
- Unsaved Transformation changes will be restored if you close and reopen the tab while editing.
- This includes if your browser crashes for any reason. Note, however, that changes will not be saved the Save Changes button has been clicked.
- The Transformations code editor now uses less browser memory and works up to 3x faster.
- Bugfix: Transformations syntax highlighting now always works after Save Changes or Cancel Changes.
- Clusters page now referred to as such, rather than $supplier.
- The Clusters page has improved sorting behavior.
- Bugfix: cluster records were sorted the same way in two-pane view - these have been decoupled so that each pane can be sorted according to its own criteria.
- Supplier sort has been moved into a popover (and removed from cluster column headers).
- Style updates to the Cluster and Record tables on the Clusters page.
- The add and remove dataset to Project endpoints now accept the relative ID of a dataset, in addition to the unique Resource ID. This change is backwards compatible.
- Bugfix: page number now updates when searching and sorting on tables.
See upgrading page for instructions.